Friday, June 6, 2008

Space Shuttle or Belmont?


Zoe: What are you doing?
Lia: I'm watching the space shuttle Discovery go around the world in REAL TIME...this is so cool.

Zoe: Why on earth would you do that...and where is it 'showing'?

Lia: I dunno...I walked by the computer in Mom's office and there it was: www.n2yo.com...it is REALLY cool....like me.

Zoe: NOBODY likes that space stuff anymore except you, Mom and Rozanne's husband.

Lia: Yah...well...since you don't like it, you don't have to go for a walk with us at 10:20 tonite when from the church parking lot we will be able to see it for about 4 minutes...and you can't go...so then what will you do?

Zoe: keep counting my money under the blanket in this cage so I can bet on the horse race at Belmont tomorrow. Do you have any money to make a bet?
Lia: There was a penny on the garage floor, but it didn't smell so good, so I didn't eat it...it might still be there....
Zoe: (...bet big....win big...)