Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Why Lia is so Yellow-Bus-Special

* * * * *

Zoe:  I can't see that squirrel, but I can hear it.  Buy the way, The Mommy just called us to come inside.



Lia:  Yah, I can here it and I can smell it - and I think it's waaay on top of the tree.  And yah, I heard The Mommy...we better go.


Zoe: NOT YET - we haven't even SEEN the squirrel - make up something.


The Mommy:  Lia, get Zoe and come!

Lia: Um...she's not here just now...


The Mommy: Oh really? - there's something sticking out of the other side of the tree....who's that?



Lia:  Zoe, I'm pretending I'm squirrel hunting but I'm not taking the heat for you on this one - it's not my fault you can't hide your 20 pound ass behind this enormous tree.

Zoe: Just tell her Narley came down to visit - she'll believe YOU.

Lia: Well, you're the older sister so I have to believe you.

Zoe:  (...booyah! still a dip!!!)

* * * * *