Sunday, January 16, 2011

Can we move back to San Francisco?


* * * * *
Lia:   THIS is great! So fresh...it makes me feel like jumping and playing.

Zoe:   It seems all so unnecessary....I can't find a place to pee and eventually it'll melt - and I'll be able to smell spots again...


Lia:  Yeah, but....remember when we could smell on the grass but it was so hot we didn't even feel like moving?


Zoe:   You never feel not like playing.  Errrg....I'll get as close to the barn as possible where it's not as deep.  This sucks.


Lia:   You have your crabby pants on and Mommy said no crabby pants on Sundays.  Just squat and then lets go.



Zoe:   That's fine for you - you can squat and your back-end is still a foot off the ground....have you ever seen my butt after I'm done - this is disgusting.


Zoe:   Can we move back to San Franciso?  If not, I'm wearing this face till March.


Lia and The Mommy:  Ohhhhhhh, great!

* * * * *