Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mommy's Suggestion

* * * * *
.
Lia: Mommy wants us to look at the picture on today's blog and learn something important from it.
.
Zoe: Like...how to make a doggie snow angel?
.
Lia: I dunno....she said to look at the dog and how much he's enjoying his life - and his surroundings...and mother nature....and what a gift it is that he and his humans found each other...that kind of stuff... Maybe she's trying to teach us the true meaning of Christmas?

Zoe: I'm not so sure....


Lia: Ya - and that Christmas isn't about balls and frisbees and rawhides and rope chews...and buckets...maybe this guy here knows what true happiness is...
.
Zoe: Well I'm not rolling around like that - what I see is that his Mom's got an UGLY SWEATER wrapped up somewhere! Nosiree, Miss Dimbulb, I'm not falling for it!
/
Lia: ok...me neither.
.
Zoe: (...sigh..man I'll be glad when this is over....)
* * * * *