Friday, August 22, 2008

Going to Work

Lia: Hey, how come you didn't come to daycare to play today?

Zoe: I had more important things to do; I had to go to work with Mommy.

Lia: HA! and just what is it that YOU do at a title company?

Zoe: I add joy and lightheartedness! ...First I went into everyone's offices or desks to wag good morning and remind them how cute I am....all the Interstate Aunts and Uncles agree. Then Aunti Santi came in on purpose just to see ME.

Zoe: THEN Aunti Karen came in and brought me a doggie cookie...she's the one that wants me when I've finally decided I don't want to live with YOU anymore...


...Then, I had to go out to pee and I met Uncle Dennis from the Farmington Hills office....I don't think he's a dog person, so on his way into a meeting I stopped him, put my front paws on his legs suit pants so that he could take some dog hair with him...(his picture is suspiciously missing from the website or I'd show you how handsome he is)...

...then it was time for a nap on my Interstate blankie....


...and when I got up, I read the latest post on the DOGARTTODAY website and watched all the people come and go from the building....


...then...Aunti Elizabeth came in for a closing and I got to meet her - she gives good pets also...she's easy to love too...



...so you see....not everything is about wasting the day playing at daycare.

Lia: Um...but...it doesn't sound like you WORKED either.

Zoe: (achh...you're just a puppy...what do you know about anything?...)