Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Talented? or Trained?



Lia: Did you SEE what I DID?

Zoe: Yawn. no. what?

Lia: I went bike riding with Aunti Liss and then Aunti Autie.

Zoe: Bike riding?

Lia: Well, they rode and I jogged. Aunti Liss said I needed to go faster when I walked so she decided to see if I would/could jog while she road the bike. and I did it. And then Aunti Autie took me for a "bike ride". Pretty TALENTED, wouldn't you say?????

Zoe: Nope. I wouldn't say. I'd say you were TRAINED by a great guy, Jason.

Lia: Yah..and I kept watching them just like I was taught for walking....it was really cool what I did on my own.

Zoe: Hey - you didn't do it ALL on your own - pay credit to your TRAINER.

Lia: OK - but I think it's TALENT too!!!

Zoe: (...you would.....)
and by the way, Julie - thank you for the nice things you said in yesterday's comments. We'll keep you on the blog....luv ya!!!