Monday, May 5, 2008

Spreading good will


Lia: So, what do you want to talk about today?

Zoe: What?

Lia: For the blog; how cool I am, hiding in the stripes, excavating, my new pink basketball, tinkerbell, Jada can come and play on bowling nights again, how cool I am?

Zoe: Can we save YOU for later? Mom and I talked last night and we're gonna include some good will in our blog: people, places, things, where we find good stuff and we'll share it.

Lia: Like what?
Zoe: Well, where YOU came from! Aunties Meliss and Autumn saw the wonderful ladies from MAAAA at the zoo yesterday and they asked about you.

Lia: From WHERE?

Zoe: Metro Area Animal Adoption Association. Does the name Marion ring a bell?

Lia: MY MARION? MY BECKY? ALL THE WONDERFUL WOMEN THAT SAVED ME AND THEN TOOK CARE OF ME TILL MOM FOUND ME????? THEY'RE THE BEST.

Zoe: So why don't you do a little advertising and spread some good will.


Lia: Can I show Marion the blog and some pictures of me?

Zoe: I'll take care of it...(you may look regal at times but some of us know what a klutz you are)