Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Stop by and visit



Zoe: So that you know, Mommy isn't going to e-mail the blog anymore.

Lia: WHAAAAT????? WAIT! WHY? HOW WILL PEOPLE KNOW WHAT I'M DOING??????

Zoe: Sheeez..stop yelling! The blog isn't going away....we'll post during the week and if people want to check on our antics and our friends, they can stop by.

Lia: HOW? OH, MAN.... IS IT HARD FOR PEOPLE TO GET TO?

Zoe: What is WITH you?...it's easy...they just save this address to their favorites or desktop and simply click when they want to visit - this way we're not invading their e-mail.

Lia: HOW WILL WE KNOW THEY'RE STILL SEEING HOW COOL I AM????

Zoe: Well....hopefully they'll leave a comment....and Mommy gets calls and e-mails asking what we're up to when we don't post over the weekend, so I'm sure people will check in with us.

Lia: I hope so....I have alot more things I want to share and show!

Zoe: (...and God knows we can't wait!!!...)