Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Chip Ins



* * * * *


Wednesday, June 6th morning...

I logged onto facebook and here's what Bernie Berlin had posted about donations last evening:


"I just got in from doing doggie duties in the shelter & saw the donations for "Sunshine's surgery" I'm speechless... Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart!
Not only can I schedule her immediately for her surgery, but I have extr...a to put towards the two puppy mill survivors who need intensive jaw surgeries & Rosie who is heart worm positive. It at least gets one of their surgeries started while I fund raise for the others. Sunshine's was first on the list, for cancer won't wait. So Thank you again, so very, very much!!! By everyone giving a little it makes a huge difference in the lives of the animals in need. Thank you again, I am very grateful for you:) Have a beautiful nite... Sunshine says she appreciates another chance at life!!!"





It sure does feel good when you 'give' for all the right reasons.

In our prayers, Sunshine!!!



* * * * *