Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Opinion


* * * * *

Lia: So-o-o-o-...what did you think of that Ernie guy?

Zoe: W h a t ? Are You Kidding Me?

Lia: No. Why would I kid? He's ok...he likes to run...he's strong....he likes to chase and run...

Zoe: Like a PUPPY?

Lia: Ya...an energetic puppy.

Zoe: Ya...who's fierce - and - I think he's strong enough to get his way...any time he wants.



Lia: Ya - but still playful.

Zoe: Playful like bull: I flipped over to be nice and submissive and he lifted my head with his whole mouth...

Lia: Ya, I noticed after awhile you were in Mommy's arms and then you finally jumped over the fence to the Quiet Zone...do you think he'll come back?



Zoe: All I want is a couple hours notice if he does. I already have my travel bag half packed so just let me know....this is ridiculous....I don't know why I put up with this....I have an upset stomach and I'm gonna go eat some grass....geez, sometimes humans don't know what they're doing or what they want...I can't believe she would put me through such nonsence.....
Good Grief!


Lia: Are you through? Want to go stretch out on the bed with me? You might feel better.


Zoe: The only way another dog is getting in here is if he/she is like....well...you.

Lia: ...huzzah!

* * * * *