Monday, February 8, 2010

Lia's Opinion of The Office

* * * * *
Lia: So...you know how sometimes I go to doggie daycare to play with my species: run....jump...roll...race....bark....wrestle....race....nap....y'know....really good dog stuff....? and you go to the The Office with Mommy?




Zoe: Yeah. You get lots of "oooohs" and "aahhhhs".... lots of doggies cookies and human breakfast - like cheerios from Aunt Jan - and roasted chicken from Aunt Terre - and rawhides from Aunt M'liss and pets 'n' stuff from Aunt Cherie and Aunt Cathy...and Aunt Karen Allerton wants to take me home....and then you can nap whenever you want - and someone always takes you outside........ . . .....yeah...so what about it?




Lia: Well...I don't get it at all. After you say hello to everyone, get your picture taken by Aunt Lindsey - and Aunt M'liss lets you stay in her office till you've farted too much...
then there's NOTHING TO DO.......IT'S BORING! Oh, sure...all the people are nice...but none of that stuff you said happened to me...I was glad to come home and chase that 'ol squirrel up the tree!


Zoe: (....can't play to the crowd, aye?...heh heh)

* * * * *