Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Hoarders TV Show - The Lia Segment

* * * * *

Actually, I had to re think this: is it Hoarding - as in - she needs phychological help...
or is it winter and there's no place else to hide bones, to wit:


This looks like a bunch of blankets on a couch with a bench shoved up
against the couch, yes?


And...from a distance, all appears normal.
Well...normal in this house.
This is usually where Lia hangs out if she's ready for a nap.



But - as I learned yesterday, upon closer inspection, it seems Miss Lia
has a secret hiding place...not only for HER chewies, treats, rawhides...



but she's also stealing from Zoe (when Zoe's not looking, I'm sure)...
and as I pull the 'bankie' out from between the couch and
the bench ~ voila! Paydirt!!!!!




WooHoo!!! The Mother Lode!
To which Zoe quickly ascends on HER treats...


and begins the chewing frenzie...


much to Lia's dismay as I allow her ONE .....and as you can see...
as I point out her 'one', she pouts as I take away the surplus

My poor heartbroken Lia - got FOUND OUT AND SO SO DISAPPOINTED.

She pouted the rest of the night as she muttered things like
"I can't wait for summer when no one can find where I hide stuff"
.
Well - as least I now know where I can hide their easter eggs.
.
* * * * *