Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lia's "Sticks in the Snow" Procedure!

* * * * *

Lia: Ok...are you ready for my lesson?

Zoe: Don't bother me - I'm squirrel hunting. And WHATEVER could YOU teach ME?

Lia: My Sticks-in-the-Snow procedure: Watch:




First - you locate where Mommy left some sticks 'n' stuff in the fall -
they're buried under the snow - and you pluck one out...

Then - carry it to the other side of the yard...because....you can.


When you get to the other side of the yard, put the stick down and survey for thieves.


When you're sure it's all yours, begin the de-twigging process...


And chomp away to your heart's content! TAAAH-DAAAH!!!!
Zoe: ...and...um...that's your lesson for me today?
.
Lia: Yep. I learned this all by myself. And now I'm sharing with you so you can have fun too.
.
Zoe: (....DE-TWIGGING??? What a putz!!!....)
.
* * * * *