Monday, October 6, 2008

You Can't Get That at Daycare

Zoe: Lia, follow me, I have to tell you a secret...


Zoe: You know you can trust me, don't you?

Lia: Uhhhh...sure. . . I guess. . .


Zoe: You're not going to a new daycare like Mommy said...you're going to the hospital.

Lia: Ya...that's the name of the new daycare: Hospitable. And Mommy said there'd be great food... Lots of animals and lady babysitters.....




Zoe: Lia...Mommy didn't tell you the truth....you may get some water.....





Zoe: ...and there probably won't be much in the way of food while you...uh...recooperate


Lia: That's what Mommy said...at this new place I'll be cooperating...probably with other playful pups...but she said I might be busy also....with the nice daycare people - 'cept they stay up with us all nite....pretty cool huh....busy all day and all nite........

Zoe: Ohhhhhh.....ya....you'll be busy alright!


Zoe: (...Mommy...I understand your intentions with Lia but you gotta be honest about a colonoscopy ...lying to a poor puppy like that.....)

(....three days without Lia Louise Looney Toonz....yipppppppeeee)