Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Eve

Lia: ZoZo...s'cuse me...can I tell you sumfin?


Zoe: Uh....sure...

Lia: Y'know how this is the day before Halloween?


Zoe: Yes, Lia - let's say it's Halloween Eve!

Lia: I hear it's called Devil's Nite.

Zoe: Whatever...what about it?


Lia: Wanna sneak in the spare bedroom and try our costumes?

Zoe: WHAT?
Lia: What we're dressing up as on Halloween....

Zoe: Bring them outside and let's see exactly what you're up to.

Lia: Ok - here - you put yours on cuz I heard Mommy call you a little devil....



Zoe: I hate this. I told you - I only do silk or taffeta.


Lia: HOW'S ABOUT MINE? DO I LOOK LIKE A LADY OF THE HALLOWEEN EVENING?


Zoe: OH MY Gohhhh....Oh, Leeeeeeah!...you, yes, look like something out of an evening.



Lia: What if I told you that wearing these costumes gets us an ice cream?

Zoe: (...gimme those stupid horns......)