Tuesday, January 7, 2020



Geez O Wheeze, Macy Hudson!
 
I adopted you because as a broken down, old gal - you deserved a warm home, food and treats at the ready and a big squishy bed where you would snuggle between my legs.  A king size bed, have we - but I loved you being so close.  I also loved that once you were awake, everyone got out of the way; you were the oldest-bounciest cocker spaniel I have ever met and even your co-canines knew to step aside when they heard you bouncing!  You couldn't hear a damn thing, but stomping my foot hard got your attention (bounce, bounce, bounce) or...IF I WHISPERED, you snapped your head and looked directly at me.  You can tell me now...were you selectively deaf???

I wasn't supposed to fall so hard and I miss you madly, "Grandmaw" of the bunch!  You took a chunk of my heart, beautiful girl.  Gimme a sign every now and then, ay?