Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I like big MUTTS and I cannot lie

* * * * *


I like big MUTTS and I can not lie
You other mothers can't deny
That when a Newfoundland-Collie-Corgi mix
Does adorable doggie tricks
You fall in love
With a small mixed breed
He'll love you, guaranteed.

I gotta Terrier-Affenpinscher
And those brown eyes are the clincher
I know that dog is flea-ful
But that Chow Chow mix
Make me so gleeful

Ooh, Yorkie-Borzoi
You wanna be my new toy?
Pug mixed wit a Basset Hound
I'll take you from dat nasty pound
Doggy got home.

So ladies (yeah), Ladies (yeah)
Wanna pat my mutt named Sadie? (yeah)
Then grab a leash
You're shelter bound
Pick a lonely dog from the pound
Doggy got home

http://www.etsy.com/listing/56278997/folk-art-magnet-she-likes-big-mutts-and
art and lyrics by the talented Allison Strine