Monday, March 15, 2010

She's Three

* * * *

Lia is 3 years old today.
Yep - her Birthday.

Mommy wanted her to have a whole birthday weekend...
so I suggested we start off with a scrambled egg breakfast -
cuz it's one of her favorites.


Here she is...yummm


oh wait, this is me...




Here's Lia enjoying her breakfast

And both of us cleaning up her birthday eggs

THEN - THE BEST:
Aunti Autie and Kindsey visit


And Aunti Autie makes 'singy' talk to Lia
and she wiggles like her butt will fall off..
She LOVES Aunti Autumn

Ok, I do too...she spreads love like it's free


Lia's birthday weekend is the best when someone baby-talks and
plays with her...

Then she waits paitiently for Aunti's next invitation to
get silly and wiggly


Cousin Kinsey only stops for a minute for a birthday party head shot -
then it's back to his ball
(remember...he has an obsession disorder)

And then Sunday after dinner we got a cookie
AND a chewie..


Then I felt a little melancholy and found this picture the first day
Mommy got her for 'us' - ya right...

Ok - fine - I'll admit it on her birthday,
I'm glad you're with us, Lia....Happy Birthday Sister

But you're still as goofy as a puppy and tomorrow things return
as they should be around here.
I support that hierarchy theory.

Love, Zoe