Monday, November 16, 2009

Setting a bad example!

* * *
Lia: Oh no...I knew someday someone would do this...I was just hoping it wasn't going to be anyone we knew.
.
Zoe: What?
.
Lia: Did you see Teddy Hickson on his walk?
.
Zoe: Lia - he lives 15 miles from here.
.
Lia: In the PICTURE! Go look at the camerafone.
.
Zoe: Whoa! That's unfortunate!
.
Lia: UNFORTUNATE? Are you nutz? That's......that's.....um....well...not FAIR.
.
Zoe: Ya, but I think he has a good sense of humor - he's ok.
.
Lia: Then I don't have a good sense of humor and I'll protest - that's just yucky!
.
Zoe: But it's ok for Mommy to carry your poop?
.
Lia: Like she always has...
.
Zoe: I think she has a different idea now!


Lia: I need Teddy's Mommy's phone number. This is just wrong.

Zoe: (...wait till your walk tonite!...)

* * * * *